Wednesday, June 15, 2005

LIVE AND LEARN

This is my last day of work, err…I mean, my extended week of work. Hahaha, it was last Tuesday that my official training ended. Damn, now I have to re – adjust myself back in the academe mode. So what am I going to miss when I leave our department…is it the wasted time spent there, the thought of earning some money for the “help” you gave out, or the sheer thought of missing new found acquaintances you’ve grown to know and made a part of your experience/existence. I think I’ll go for the latter one, whew! I never imagined that I would be this cheesy about this matter…hahaha…ang babaw ko talagang tao. *oi, mara!!! Tama na!!! Anyway, without doubt I’ll definitely miss those guys in our department including all the managers and the assistant vice – president which by the way I never thought would be that patient towards me and my crummy mistakes. Potah!!! I never see that coming talaga. Plus, I’ll miss that HR who keeps hiding?? from me…hmmm, is it done intentionally or just coincidence. Ok , whichever.

Uhm, what else or who else??? Let see, my co –trainee who by the first time I met jived in my personality…hahaha…K8, I told you I was persuasive…maybe not to you but to others. Going back, I just want to thank her for the time spent during those “ungodly and torturing” hours of killing time. My ever - beauty - and – brains - all - packed - in - one supervisor for constantly surprising me of the work I should do and her “making – me – gulat” thingy of hers. I’m gonna miss that also. Miss Ka, for riding with my “kabaklaan “ and “ka –oa – an”…wahaha…thanks! My sincerest gratitude…

Kaloka!! I sound so dramatic!!! Hep…hep…here comes the drama queen…

June 10, 2005 5.45 pm



*Team Building @ Tagaytay Highlands

3 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

LOL! NICE PICTURE

2:24 PM  
Blogger karlaredor said...

ang ganda ng pagkablack and white
ng picture :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger bughaw na langit said...

hehehe...thanks! but i'll change it.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home