Friday, April 29, 2005

What's to Reap?

Wow! Its been a week since the last time i posted something in my boring dark blog. I never realized what a real corporate work is not until this past few days. I didn't expect that working for this IPP company would be from 8 am to 6 pm and if your not lucky you'd still be extending your office hours. Sheesh, the life of an employee. Call me the Queen of Photocopying!!! Damn, i could replace the job of our school's official photocopier, anything about the machine i know already. The only thing that's lacking is make coffee for each supervisor. But i am ever grateful for the fact that I have a BEAUTIFUL supervisor and take note she is just a few inches away from me. Plus, the department that I am in is the most comfortable and lax supervision. I do not know whether I am going to be happy that my lunches or meriendas is free because my bosses treats me or is it what you call "thick" faced or kapal ng muhka. Grabe talaga, oh well. As what the old saying goes "Que sera sera...Whatever will be, will be" I'll be extending my ojt days here. I'm liking what I'm doing and hopefully, i won't get bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger bughaw na langit said...

errr!!! i sound like a lesbian here? tae naman oh! confused kasi ako eh!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home