Smitten by your Shit…
From MTV INK
Ang Babae at Puta
By Justin Santos
Babae at puta
Walang pakinabang.
May pinag – aralan man o wala.
One size fits all. Strawberry,
Chocolate, Vanilla o Plain.
One size fits all.
Sariwa o hindi.
Export quality o may
Factory defect, hindi na
Kailangang I – fit.
Pare, one size fits all.
Pare, buy one take all!!!
Kusinera, labandera libreng
Striptease pa!
Lifetime Guarantee.
One size fits all.

I’m your Inspiration
By Troy Yaw
Red is the color of my blood
Black is the color of my hair;
I could always make you glad
I’ll save you from despair.
I would be proud of you
I don’t care what type of clothes you wear;
We’d eat and sleep together
My life and everything to you I’ll share.
I’d be beside you in your troubles
Problems and sorrows together we’ll bear;
I’ll save you from your distresses
Even if you’re lured to the Devil’s snarel.
9.00 pm March 23, 2005
Ang Babae at Puta
By Justin Santos
Babae at puta
Walang pakinabang.
May pinag – aralan man o wala.
One size fits all. Strawberry,
Chocolate, Vanilla o Plain.
One size fits all.
Sariwa o hindi.
Export quality o may
Factory defect, hindi na
Kailangang I – fit.
Pare, one size fits all.
Pare, buy one take all!!!
Kusinera, labandera libreng
Striptease pa!
Lifetime Guarantee.
One size fits all.
I’m your Inspiration
By Troy Yaw
Red is the color of my blood
Black is the color of my hair;
I could always make you glad
I’ll save you from despair.
I would be proud of you
I don’t care what type of clothes you wear;
We’d eat and sleep together
My life and everything to you I’ll share.
I’d be beside you in your troubles
Problems and sorrows together we’ll bear;
I’ll save you from your distresses
Even if you’re lured to the Devil’s snarel.
9.00 pm March 23, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home