Hey Look!!! Tayo Toh!
Just looking at this collage, different personalities, different backgrounds we were bound to be as friends…whether we knew each other way back as nursery kids frolicking under the sun. Playing in the school park and savoring every chance we have as kids with no worries with the world surrounding us. Or grade “schoolers” making fun with everything may it be our first encounter what really puberty means, learning and preparing ourselves on how to be competitive whether physically or intellectually. A bunch of adolescents figuring out what it feels like to be a young adult, experiences gained from the first time of falling in and out of love, the first time we watched a porn movie two or more times, bonds are made from strangers we never thought that we gained friendship from, never did we thought that this binding relationship would still be seen up until now even if we went our separate ways to know more about ourselves and capacity as individuals when we first set foot in our chosen colleges and universities.

We gained new friends bonded with them and told stories on how things are different now and before. Experiences and faces, the up’s and down’s of our lives. If someone will ask me if I have another life would I like things to be changed, I’ll definitely answer “NO”. With all that has happened to my life that molded me to be the person that I am, I won’t trade this all for I am happy. And I suppose, to my friends who are reading this would say the same answer as I did. Let me quote a line from the movie Lilo & Stitch “OHANA – means family, no one is left behind or forgotten”.
2.40 pm April 15, 2005
We gained new friends bonded with them and told stories on how things are different now and before. Experiences and faces, the up’s and down’s of our lives. If someone will ask me if I have another life would I like things to be changed, I’ll definitely answer “NO”. With all that has happened to my life that molded me to be the person that I am, I won’t trade this all for I am happy. And I suppose, to my friends who are reading this would say the same answer as I did. Let me quote a line from the movie Lilo & Stitch “OHANA – means family, no one is left behind or forgotten”.
2.40 pm April 15, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home