Tuesday, March 01, 2005

unspoken...

Through With You… - From Maroon 5

“Can you see me floating above your head?”

Do you still remember me? Do I ever cross your mind even for a while?

“As you lay in bed thinking about everything that you did not do”

Do you question things now that everything is over and done?

“Cause saying I love you has nothing to do with meaning it”

I love you isn’t the answer to everything, sometimes we should also think about what matters most. The essentials things that could help us grow.

“And I don't trust you cause everytime you're here”

I need to do this for my own sake as well as yours.

“Your intentions are unclear I spend every hour waiting for a”

Up until now you still remain a mystery to me. Help me understand you more.

“Phone call that I know will never come I used to think you were”

I always hope that you’ll call me or open that communication again. Maybe I have waited too long coz you’re still not calling.

“The one now I’m sick of thinking anything at all”

I’m already tired of waiting and hoping that your still there. When all this time I knew that you’re gone. Moved on and had gained a new life. Probably, that’s what I should do too.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Continuation Part VI)

bket d mo da2lhn un cel mo? Okei, lam ko na kung bket. Cge,il b slipng erli. K lng sa akn f ur d8ng sm1 or my lyk ka ng iba. Bsta, ur fri 2 do wat u want. Hapi po ako
8-dec-2002 19:43:29

tnx 4 showng me a dif wrld. Tnx 4 blivng in our rel. tnx 4 hldng on n 4 lovng me. My lyf wont b d sme f I lus u. jz hang n der. Iloveusomch. Muah. Ingt po.
8-dec-2002 20:17:11

(face of d nite-dec-09. executive assistant daw?)

gez wat baby.ngtturn over na po me. Hehe, mdali na me bmlik sa mnila. Bsta ,ingt.miz u. labs u.
9-dec-2002 13:06:56

I give up. Stubborn ka tlga. I dnt knw kng ano ga2wn ko.cge, bhala ka na po. ingt n plz drnk ur med.
9-dec-2002 14:46:07

(steph)
den2 askd me 2 tx u. nsa derma xa rt nw.start prctce arnd 6:30 n yn shw arnd 10-11.ako my hawak fne ni den2.bdw, sa sat or sun nsa mnla na kami.shhh…quiet ln,k
9-dec-2002 17:55:52

steph 2. mj,kain ka n dw n inom med. D2 na kmi.kumakain lng c den2.slip erli dw.
9-dec-2002 19:34:25

babe, bka lst tx ko na i2. plz tke cre po n hpe u fil beter na 2m. ingt po ikaw. Miz yah. Ang pgod. Dami magaganda. Un lng. Ingt po. Wabyu,muah.
9-dec-2002 20:36:21

F 2 HEARTS ARE MEANT 2 B LOVERS, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, HOW FAR THEY GO, HOW TOUGH IT SEEMS, FATE WILL BRING THEM 2GETHER. 2 SHARE DER LOVE 4EVER!
10-dec-2002 5:18:49

gud am,po. I won d face of d nite. D2 na me opis. Arnd 3 na kmi nkauwi.m so tryd. La pa me 2log. Hpe u fil beter alrdi.
10-dec-2002 17:42:27

(mark)
mark, plz tke cre of mj. Mke xur she gets enuf rest. Plz let her drink her med. On tym. My mtg me arnd 2 den il kol u aftr d mtg.tnx mark.
10-dec-2002 11:19:56

tnx po. D ko po xpctd un. Kc mrami pretty gurls lst nite n 1st tym ko mgmodel. Cge, u tke cre of her.kol me sau after d mtg. Arnd 3-3:30. tnx mark. Let mj eat her lnch.
10-dec-2002 11:44:44

cge,u rest na po. Sowi,yaw mo yata me kausp. Lam ko,mj…pgngbrek tyo ksalan ko. Ingt po lgi. Pgling ka. U drnk ur med n eat ur dner. Muah. Wabyu.
10-dec-2002 19:38:47

slip na mj? Cge, u slip tite. U rest. Pgling ka. Lam ko f smtng hpnd sa rel. ntn. Ako po my fault n I cnt 4gv myself pg nngyari un. Kng yaw mo na naiintndhn kta.
10-dec-2002 21:07:13

2log na 2log na mj ko. Kng nknig lng u ystrdy. Sna la u sket ngaun. Uminon pa kc ikw. Pglng ka nlng po. Ang lamig d2 sna ksma kta ngaun. Tnx. 4 evrytng. U cmplte me.
10-dec-2002 22:12:21

bdw, smtng hpned 2 me wyl wrkng out knina. Nbalian po ako. Un left hnd ko. Ngmamana na me sau, clumsy na dn po ako. D ko expctd un last nite. Gulat tlaga me. 2log ka na p.
10-dec-2002 22:23:01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home