Please Release ME Let ME Go....
“I luv u”
+639219766527
March 29, 2005
17:46:37
Now who the *bleep* sent me this message? Honestly I don’t have any idea either. Whoever that person is, this was not a funny joke. Like it isn’t even April Fool’s Day yet, hello?! April Fool’s Day is on Friday not today!!!! What are you thinking? Celebrating it in advance? Nice one, you really fooled me there. Whoever you are, you really pulled a good joke on me though I have a hunch that I know the sender pretty well. God!!! When shall she stop? I am tad tired of running after a person I haven’t met and talked to personally. Doesn’t she know that I am so over with her?! Then, here she comes again…coming out of no where. Has my Holy Week just getting started? Damn, so unfair…really unfair. When can I get my peace? I have already given mine, is that too much to ask? A simple favor, is it too hard of a task? HELLO?!!! IF YOU’RE READING THIS!!! I BEG OF YOU LET ME GO…AS I DID FOR YOU. LET’S STOP TORTURING OURSELVES, I KNOW YOU HAVE MOVED ON…AS FOR ME, I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH THE LETTING GO PROCESS. SO PLEASE, LET ME BE…I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BUT COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE A CHANCE TO BE HAPPY, JUST THIS ONCE? AM I HAPPY WITH MY BLESSED “SINGLENESS” I want my life to be in the direction again, I don’t want to commit the same mistake again, I am almost on my graduating year. You’re the one who told me that I should “GROW UP”, right? Please, I started walking away the day that I saw you with your “so – called – friend – nurse” which was if I’m not mistaken almost 3 years ago. I just wish you all the best in life and may God continue to bless you always, both you and your loved ones.
7.23 pm March 29, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home