Thursday, March 31, 2005

OH NO...ANOTHER OFFER...



Oh yes! here comes another perverted offer...this time from my downelink account. grabe, laking gulat na naman ako...you be the judge...this is the second time that somebody asked to join an orgy...hay, ok here are some of the excerpts of her message to me...
" Please add me : savvychiq@yahoo.com Where in Manila do u live? Hey, if in case ur interested to explore new things, you could join me (5'6" 110kbs 34b-25-35 18y.o.) and my [guaranteed] cute 6'2" tall, broad shouldered chinito guy for 3some.. or if u prefer, I could hook u up first with him.. then after several sessions, when ur comfortable already.. I could join u guys next time.. ;-) I prefer someone w/ experience so that she may guide us cuz we haven't tried it yet.. And I'm requiring my co-model guy friend to participate because I don't want to end up hooking up w/ a Lesbian Absolutely no one would know. ;) I'm actually straight but wna try a female for the first time. =) But if u prefer 1on1 w/ him, that's also fine w/ me. =) Just let me know and I'll give u his contact infos. He used to be really torpe but he got sick of it. Thanks, to me, he could initiate upon request. But he easily gets turned on by women who can make the first move.. ;-) He just got out of a 5yr relationship and i'm helping him explore new things.. What's your vitals? "
damn it!!! sadya lang ba na hanggang pang orgy lang ang itsura ko? ehem....ehem...hahaha...naks, watashexafil toh!!! nakumpotah talaga! hindi na ata ako natutuwa sa mga nangyayari...ano to? sadya ba talagang iba na ang makabagong mundo? marami dapat tuklasin? muhkang hindi ako nababagay dito...este sa kanila...ibang - iba sa mundong kinalakihan ko...tsk3. conserbatibo pa rin ako kung tutuusin, pero sa ibang bagay alam kong eksperyinsado na ako. eh ano ngayon, ang imporante lang naman ay sa aming dalawa ang sekreto na dapat ilihim at wala ng dapat makakaalam non.


1 Comments:

Blogger Summer Fire said...

ainaku, hindi ka nag-iisa gurl. i was "offered" thrice or four times na ata sa friendster to engage in an orgy before. buti nga sa downelik wala pa naman. obvious kc sa account ko na lesbian ako and i guess, those fuckin' sick het partners think that lesbians (and gays, for that matter) are sexual perverts like them. kakainis! grrr... now that inspires me to start that article in my mind about hets generalizing homos as sex maniacs or that thinking that homosexuality is only SEX between the same gender.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home