FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME...
Like a baby taking there very first step, the very first time you fell in love with someone and the very first time you got a failing mark in school…ah, feels like the very first time when I took a hit of that organic substance. It has been almost 4 years since I stopped smoking the “iganja” for it was one of the reason why me and my first love broke up. I smoked it for no reason at all, just for the fun of it. Hell no, I am not a regular smoker… I usually smoked the stuff whenever I get a free packet from a friend “dealer”. But that was ages ago…the “high” times. Last night, it was my first time to smoke while drinking…man; it was one h ell of a blast!!!! I just wondered how I got home in one piece…we bought 3 red horse grande…then migoy’s friend mike came, I didn’t know that he has the stuff…hahahaha…I smoked it…got a few hits…it was good stuff…really good stuff. Was I so freaking “high”…but I promised myself…that’ll be my first and last…I wanted to be clean…smoking cigs and drinking beer and hard drinks would be enough for me…I’ll consider this as my “high” times especially when I am with my friends. For me, I am contented with it.
10.51 am March 19, 2005

10.51 am March 19, 2005
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home