Ehem…ehem…
Arland, though I said this line for the nth time. Even if you were really disappointed about the Qatar Air ways issue. Don’t worry, it’s their damn fault not yours!!! Punyeta sila!!! Ang labo mag bigay ng requirements sa classified ads nila, you know what…God has plans really weaved for you, my dear sis.Ü As you said last Tuesday, you know the F.A. job will come eventually…but the question is when will it come? Hahaha…cheer up!!! Masipag and Talented ka kasi kaya ka nandito…Kaya ka nilagay muna ni God sa CONVERGYS…para tumulong and mang – okray ng kamalian ng iba in terms of performing their respective jobs. Leader material kasi iha! Naku, basta…darating din yan…wag na lang munang umasa…hayaan ang tadhana magtakda ng kapalaran ng iyong kinabukasan.
B-day ko ah!!! POTAH!!! Todo inom na ito!!! Hahaha…
Love always, Your SIS!!!
==========================
MARLBORO PARTY OVERDUE
Ayos kung sa all right ang rave party sa PHILTRADE last Saturday (feb.05). Sayang lang kasi si arland and migoy wasn’t able to join us in one night of jam packed; coño fags and ladies infested space (I consider the place as a universe). Gods and goddesses must have gone down to earth to celebrate with us lost souls, with that; evil was just lurking around…men have smelled the scent of the lonely – in – need – of – sex women who was around…to “HO” themselves amongst the guys who were there that has the same agenda in mind. Nevertheless, I didn’t freaking mind…I was there to party and to drink. *raises the cup, cheers compadres!!! * ewan ko ba, the party for me was a ho – hum party. I enjoyed but I know I wasn’t satisfied with it. Oo nga, may nakasayaw ako na single chick…must be my tipsy – ness, my fag radar wasn’t working properly. Damn it!!! POTAH! Hindi ko matancha, if this girl I’m dancing with would wanna hit it off with me…hahaha…must be the celibate soul wanted to experiment and be the crazy being she was before the failed relationship. Regrets…regrets…maraming what if’s. di bale, muhkang “hi – main” ang girl. Hindi makakaya ng powers ko yon. 3.30 am when we left the party, we still decided the night is still young we just wanted one last drink. Sa ministop, bumili kami ng 6 pcs. san mig light. Para pag uwi tulog kung sa tulog, walang mang – iistorbo!!!!
=========================
B-day ko ah!!! POTAH!!! Todo inom na ito!!! Hahaha…
Love always, Your SIS!!!
==========================
MARLBORO PARTY OVERDUE
Ayos kung sa all right ang rave party sa PHILTRADE last Saturday (feb.05). Sayang lang kasi si arland and migoy wasn’t able to join us in one night of jam packed; coño fags and ladies infested space (I consider the place as a universe). Gods and goddesses must have gone down to earth to celebrate with us lost souls, with that; evil was just lurking around…men have smelled the scent of the lonely – in – need – of – sex women who was around…to “HO” themselves amongst the guys who were there that has the same agenda in mind. Nevertheless, I didn’t freaking mind…I was there to party and to drink. *raises the cup, cheers compadres!!! * ewan ko ba, the party for me was a ho – hum party. I enjoyed but I know I wasn’t satisfied with it. Oo nga, may nakasayaw ako na single chick…must be my tipsy – ness, my fag radar wasn’t working properly. Damn it!!! POTAH! Hindi ko matancha, if this girl I’m dancing with would wanna hit it off with me…hahaha…must be the celibate soul wanted to experiment and be the crazy being she was before the failed relationship. Regrets…regrets…maraming what if’s. di bale, muhkang “hi – main” ang girl. Hindi makakaya ng powers ko yon. 3.30 am when we left the party, we still decided the night is still young we just wanted one last drink. Sa ministop, bumili kami ng 6 pcs. san mig light. Para pag uwi tulog kung sa tulog, walang mang – iistorbo!!!!
=========================
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home