Saturday, February 05, 2005

....

You’re the laughter in my silence

How does it feel?

I know I can never be enough to replace your whatever

Neon
---------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I am a little bit addicted
Maybe I just can’t get out of this
Maybe it is just too soon to say

Why can’t you see me as I see you?
Can’t you feel me like I feel you?
Can’t you be with me tonight?

Dragonfly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if I’m doing this right?
Let me know if my grips too tight?
Let me know if can stay all of my life
Let me know if this one’s for you

The vacuous night
Steps aside to give meaning
To Gemini’s dreaming
The moon is on its back
And the seemingly
Veiled room’s lit
By the same star.

Gemini

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xenxa na ala me magawang entry to this blog. Brain drain na ako kakatapos pa lang ng exam week namin. Muhkang I need a lot of rest…off to BED.
MARLOBORO PARTY tonight @ PHILTRADE, ROXAS BLVD.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home