MAKE YOURSELF
From Peanuts:
Peppermint Patty and Charlie Brown Conversation – From Bracelets to Collars
Patty: Life is like a bracelet, Chuck
Chuck: Like a what?
Patty: Life is like a bracelet…it has little jewels around it which are like little bright moments that come along in our lives every now and then… Do you feel that this has been one of those bright moments, Chuck? Do you feel that this hour we had together has been like a diamond set in a bracelet? Do you feel that way, Chuck? If you should tell me…
Chuck: Why, yes…I think you’re right…Life is very much like a collar…
Patty: NOT A COLLAR, CHUCK…A BRACELET!!!
Snoopy: Speaking of collars, sweetie…I’m an expert!
Chuck: I remember once back about 5 years ago…I said the right thing.
Patty was right every once in a while, great moments pass us by. But most of the time we do or tend to ignore it. Maybe fear got to us first, we never took the risk or maybe we don’t like taking risks at all. I for that matter may have ignored that great moment. I may have been afraid to take the risk, whether it may be on love or on life. I am pessimistic…I am guilty of this. I don’t see my day or future as productive as any one else does. I made a lot of mistakes…but from these I never learned my lessons pretty well. I don’t let it sink in my system that I should change for the better not for the worse. I hope that this year would be different and would make a deep impact on my existence. For I need this change to make me a better a person.
“if i hadn't made me, I’d be more inclined to bow
powers that be would have swallowed me up, but that's
more than i can allow
if you let them make you, they'll make you papier-mâché
at a distance you're strong, until the wind comes then
you crumble and blow away
if you let them fuck you, there will be no foreplay
but rest assured, they'll screw you complete til your ass
is blue and grey
you should make amends with you. if only for better health
but if you really want to live. then you try to make yourself”
MAKE YOURSELF
Peppermint Patty and Charlie Brown Conversation – From Bracelets to Collars
Patty: Life is like a bracelet, Chuck
Chuck: Like a what?
Patty: Life is like a bracelet…it has little jewels around it which are like little bright moments that come along in our lives every now and then… Do you feel that this has been one of those bright moments, Chuck? Do you feel that this hour we had together has been like a diamond set in a bracelet? Do you feel that way, Chuck? If you should tell me…
Chuck: Why, yes…I think you’re right…Life is very much like a collar…
Patty: NOT A COLLAR, CHUCK…A BRACELET!!!
Snoopy: Speaking of collars, sweetie…I’m an expert!
Chuck: I remember once back about 5 years ago…I said the right thing.
Patty was right every once in a while, great moments pass us by. But most of the time we do or tend to ignore it. Maybe fear got to us first, we never took the risk or maybe we don’t like taking risks at all. I for that matter may have ignored that great moment. I may have been afraid to take the risk, whether it may be on love or on life. I am pessimistic…I am guilty of this. I don’t see my day or future as productive as any one else does. I made a lot of mistakes…but from these I never learned my lessons pretty well. I don’t let it sink in my system that I should change for the better not for the worse. I hope that this year would be different and would make a deep impact on my existence. For I need this change to make me a better a person.
“if i hadn't made me, I’d be more inclined to bow
powers that be would have swallowed me up, but that's
more than i can allow
if you let them make you, they'll make you papier-mâché
at a distance you're strong, until the wind comes then
you crumble and blow away
if you let them fuck you, there will be no foreplay
but rest assured, they'll screw you complete til your ass
is blue and grey
you should make amends with you. if only for better health
but if you really want to live. then you try to make yourself”
MAKE YOURSELF
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home