Saturday, January 08, 2005

Itutuloy ko lang ITO...

Whine Here...WHine There....
Here I am again contemplating…thinking of what might have been and what ifs. It sucks to find out that another year has passed, and here I am still feeling that I am a darn wallflower in this so called “life” of mine. What is my sole purpose? What is the meaning of my existence? NO, I don’t need someone to tell me what I should do. All the past experiences made me ponder, what I should be doing…I should already be planning ahead. I don’t wanna be called a f*cking loser…hell no?!!! But I am a free – spirited person. I don’t wanna be placed in a box where I have to be a perfectionist…I AM NOT AN ANAL PERSON!!! I never been and never would be one. I got so many things in my life…I want to be in the music biz, me and my band mates playing our music because it is our passion, I want to find a stable job, a beach house, a nice big house and a good – looking, intellectually gifted and extrovert partner in life. Wait, or am I just asking too much? Hahahaha…maybe I am. Year of the Rooster according to the feng shui experts, life would still hard. Since, a rooster represents a “isang kahig, isang tuka” mentally. But whatever the forecasts of any madam auring’s, rosa’s or ho chin chin. Still, it is up to me to decide what I want… Yosi lang ang katapat ng tandang…pausukan para lumakas ang panlaban sa sabong ng ating buhay.

Welcome 2005!!!
---------------------------------------
Continuation ( PART III)

sori po ur hvng a hard tym na wid our rel. jz tel me kng yayaw mo nasa baby mo. Sori, work po kc gnagawa ko n m tryng my best 2 fnsh it. I want u 2 go hir kya ln
3-dec-2002 21:56:38

yaw ko kc mgng inconsderte. Hpe u rili und d rison y m hir. U rest na p o. m xur pnuyat ka ni baby lst nte.sna lam mo na mahal kta. Mara lea, miz u na sobra!
3-dec-2002 22:28:16

nhihrapan ka na?jz tel me dn ul never hear anytng frm me. Nyt nap o. il giv u enuf tym 2 tnk. Mskt lalo na evrytym il kol u no. bz ka. Bsta k na kng ano dec. mo
3-dec-2002 22:40:28

That blank page means der r no words available2 say how our relationship means 2 me & I hope 2 share it w/you much longer than…FOREVER.
3-dec-2002 22:52:29

giv me tym 2 tnk. Nid space. U cnt justify wat u sed. Icpn mo f u rili love me. Prang yaw ko na 2loy umuwi mnla. Jaz tke cre. Ingt po. Drnk ur med, mj.
4-dec-2002 1:36:37

I want u 2 knw dat I love u so mch. F evr yaw mo na sa akn…jz tel me d nil stay away frm u. ingt po ikw. Il try 2 fnsh my work l8r. m tnkng kng pa2pnthn kta d2.
4-dec-2002 2:31:52

y erli ka pnta sa cainta? D me snay na gn2 tyo. Kya d me mk2log. Hrap bt il try. Ikw u try 2 slip. Ingt po u l8r. drnk ur med. Special ka sa akn. Mahal kta. Muah. Tnx 4 every
4-dec-2002 02:49:50

sbhn mo kay batman pdala ña robin d2 pra robin na bhala sa akn. Plz tel me kng anong ga2win mo sa cainta? N kng anng bus transaction mo. Bket erli?
4-dec-2002 2:52:27

babe, iv bn tryng 2 kol u kya lang bz n cnt b reach ang fone mo. U eat ur lunch. La me opis fri. natl. hliday dw. U slip ds pm. Miz na kta. Sowi abt dis am. Ingt po.
4-dec-2002 11:51:41

fnsh na po ako mgeat. D2 opism8s eat lnch sa opis. Babe,nvte un opis m8 ko, dner dw kmi. I hlpd him kc…3t ña dw me. I tld hm il ask u 1st. kng d ok sau, I wont go.
4-dec-2002 12:31:52

babe, d na me pa2yag. Eh, kng gñan reaction mo. Wat u mean galing kc…bat d mo na 2nuloy. Wabyu po. U try 2 slip. Pgod u cguro. Muah.
4-dec-2002 12:39:48

ya2w mo ko kausp mmya. Cge, k lng my kausp u cguro. Njoy nlng po. 2 yrs lng fnsh na wrk ko =) naninibago ako sau. K lng. Ingt. Eat ur dner, mj. Mizyah.
4-dec-2002 18:41:42

plz tel me. No. bz ka knina pa. U tke cre po. Eat ur dner. Grbe, m not flng wel kya d me ng OT. Mgkdkit btuka ntn f urn t flng d n dn me flng wel. Hay! Drnk ur med
4-dec-2002 19:15:23

ang hrap bt I cn fil ur alrdi tyrd wid our situation. Ur sliping away na, cgro. Help me und nmn kng ano iniicp mo. Kc nhhrapan me mgicip, plz tx me nlng. Drp kol me l8
4-dec-2002 19:24:59

k! sna d p tlga chnge flngs mo. Mj, I trust u.f u wnt 2 b indpendnt…I und. Ingt po. U slip erli.
4-dec-2002 20:00:34

gud nite, mj. Slip tite. Il c u n my drims. Il slip na dn mmya. Uhm, miz yah!
4-dec-2002 20:36:23

dnt expct dt m prety or beautful cz m not. La lng bka wen u mit me d ko maabot expctations mo. Bka iwan mo ako. Sliptite. Wabyu. Muah
4-dec-2002 23:40:39

babe,drpkol nlng me l8r. d2 kc un president . pnta kami legazpi. I dunno y he askd me 2 go wid him. M worid. Bka pumalpak me. Plz. Pray 4 me nmn. Wabyu.muah. tc. Eat ur meals.
5-dec-2002 10:03:40

miz ko baby mara ko. Whew, I tot hrap pa2gwn pla…hay! I wori 2 mch. Cge, pglng ka. Hpe u 8 ur lnch alrdi. Miz yah. Muah. Drnk ur med. M nt filing wel.
5-dec-2002 13:36:27

d2 kme iriga city. Ei, dnt tel me u got a minor acdnt/injury. Or nsa hosp. Ka. Babe, plz tel me cz worid na po ako. La med. Workout me l8r. miz yah. Plz tx bak asap.
5-dec-2002 14:41:03


-----------------------------------------
am i lamenting a dead romance? FOr life has been merciful to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home