Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Letters (Part 2)

(continuation...)

YOu do not know with what a paradise, I would have surrounded you. There was a paradise in my soul, I would have made it blossom for you. You wouldn't have loved me --- so be it, what of it? And if you had loved another well,so be it! You should have walked with him laughing, and I should have watched you from the other street...Oh, nothing, if only you would open your eyes just once! For one instance, only one!...They say the sun gives life to the universe. The sun rising and ---look at her, is she not dead? Your little shoes are standing by the little bed, as though waiting for you...no, seriously, when they take you away tomorrow, what will become of me?

---------------------------------------
" FOr life has been merciful to me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home