Bagong Linggo
Thinking of YOu
lying all alone and restless.unable to lose this image.sleepless, unable to focus on anything but your surrender.tugging a rhythm to the vision that's in my head.tugging a beat to the sight of you lyingso delighted with your new understanding.there's something about a little evil that makes that unmistakable noise i was hearing,that unmistakable sound i know so well.spent and sighing with that look in your eye.spent and sweating with a look on your face likesweet revelation.sweet surrender.thinking of you.
===========================================
A NEW TATTOO
Great moments they pass byIf you’re careless Desperately trying to speak the words I’ve been wanting to say for a long time.Tongue tied, every time I try to talk to you In time, I’ll find the right line.Caught a glimpse of you I tremble every time you walk by Hopelessly trying to find a way To be near you, to get near you.In my mind, plays thoughts of you all the time I’ll find the right line…I’ll bleed for you Like a new tattoo in my heart You’ll stay permanent…Am I too late now? Will I find a way to get to you somehow?
==========================================
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home