Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Scientist
Come up to meet ya, tell ya I'm sorry, you dont know how lovely you are.I had to find you, tell you I need you , tell you I've set you apart.So tell me your secrets and ask me your questions, and oh lets go back to the start,Runnin in circles, coming up tails heads on a science apart.Nobody said it was easy,its such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy,no-one ever said it would be so-o hard.....Im goin back to the start.
=============================================
" So i threw you the obvious..you don't..you don't see me.."
=============================================
Paggi: sana tama nga tong desisyon ko. sabi ng mga kabarkada ko...pag isipan ko muna kasi. hindi ko pa xa kilala!!! :) and besides cguro friends lang ang kaya ko i-offer sa taong yon. dami ko kasi ginagawa. hay iba talaga ang buhay!!! binibigyan ka talaga ng award!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home