Runaway....
It's one of those days when you seem to feel like
time was wasted...a person's energy was drained.
I felt that...just two days ago. Attended my first class
up until the last one, though nothing seriously has happened during
those agonizing 7 hrs. There I saw that person the least I
expected to see, the rain suddenly started to pour. Damn it!!!
Now I got drenched by the Fucking Rain!!! thanks to you!!!
You made my day worst!!!
time was wasted...a person's energy was drained.
I felt that...just two days ago. Attended my first class
up until the last one, though nothing seriously has happened during
those agonizing 7 hrs. There I saw that person the least I
expected to see, the rain suddenly started to pour. Damn it!!!
Now I got drenched by the Fucking Rain!!! thanks to you!!!
You made my day worst!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home