Thursday, November 25, 2004

I've seen the Oblivious....

paggi: check out nikki's downe a/c.potah may gustong makipag date sa kanya. matatawa ka ng sobra!! plus, check my downe a/c may mapag panggap don.do check out donnah pangilinan a/c...kapal, she's using another pic.taga bene kasi yon.si mica lagdameo and she's 100% straight dude!!!

================================================
Weak and Powerless

Little angel, go away...
Come again some other day...
Devil has my ear today...
I'll never hear a word you say...
He Promised I would find a little solace and some peace of mind...
Whatever. just as long as I don't feel so desperate and ravenous.

I'm so Weak and powerless over you...

===============================================

"sometimes you'll hear your heart whispering...
go ahead and make a move...but then your mind will tell you...
think before you regret your decision..."

is it my fault that i'm still in love you? or is it my lustral desire thats keeping YOU a part of ME?? don't go...don't go...i beg of thee...save me from my mortality!!! i am but a fool who does not know what to do...

'mind spotting for the incompitent'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home